Friday, February 10, 2006

Babies!

So, I have to thank Leila for inspiring me to talk about babies.

I've recently arrived at a point in my life where people I actually know and am actively friends with are not only married, but having kids, too. It's been a couple of months now, but I found out two dear friends from my mission, Emily and Kevin, are both having kids (and they're married, but not to each other, so that's twice as many babies!) in just a couple of months.

Then, I called another of my old companions a day or two ago, and it turns out he's got an 8-month-old girl AND is expecting another girl a little while from now. Of course, all this is ignoring the fact that Audrey, the oldest in my family, is having their fourth child soon (perpetuating a whole generation of "grandparents" for their cousins, whenever they finally come along).

Anyways, I can't say that I'm particularly disappointed not to have any children of my own at the moment, but it's just a new experience for me to really be involved with friends that are having kids . . . Hmmg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home