Thursday, March 02, 2006

Better Days

Just a little random thought. As usual, I wish I had time to really post something worthwhile . . . Anyways, I've found a new favorite song--kind of a song of the moment, really. It's "Better Days," by the Goo Goo Dolls (which is, I have to say, one of the by far strangest band names ever).

It's been on the radio and everything, but I really just paid attention to it a week or two ago, and it just kind of says a lot of what I'd like to say right now. That's all. I wish I could put in a link to it or something, but I'm not smart enough for stuff like that. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger BlueAdagio said...

I wish you would post more often. Not that I guess it would be anything new seeing as how you're pretty good about emailing...but still, it would be fun to read it on your blog. :)

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home