Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Long Road Home

On my way to school this morning, I found myself, barely on time (as usual), behind someone whom I would rather avoid (not a normal occurrence, as I can only think of . . . well, one person with whom that would be the case). In cutting across the grass towards campus, I found myself in class quite a bit earlier than I'd expected to arrive, and it took me (as far as I can tell) quite a bit less time to get there than it normally does. So, in avoiding a potentially unpleasant surprise, I was pleasantly surprised to find a new and useful shortcut that I will now be using three days out of each week.

(For those of you who are familiar with the area of campus: rather than walk the asphalt path all the way to the top and then pass by the SWKT to get to the southeast entrance of the JFSB, from now on I will (most likely) take the path next-highest up the hill (which starts at the top of the steps coming from 300 East), cut through the Testing Center, cut through the MCKB, pas by the other side of the SKWT, then enter the JFSB ever-so slightly closer to my classroom, on the southwest side.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home